Jump Rope: 3 minutes on :30 seconds rest. 3 rounds
Controlled Fatigue Training got 3 rounds in 15 minutes (was looking for 4 rounds – should get it next week then will compress time down to 4 rounds in 12 minutes before adding volume and weight):
- Double KB MP @ 24kg 6 reps
- Double KB MO @ 16kg 6 reps
- DB Side Lateral Raises @ 20lbs 8 reps
- DB Front Lateral Raises @ 15lbs 8 reps
- DB Reverse Lateral Raises @ 15lbs 8 reps
My Finisher I have deemed my UFC GRIND [insert Bruce Buffer’s voice here]: 3 ROUNDS OF THE KETTLEBELL SWING AND PUSHUPS FOR THE UNDISPUTED RICH MAN’S GYM TITLE OF REAL MAN!
All kidding aside, it’s 3 five minute rounds with a minute rest between them…
- Round 1: KB SWINGS @ 32kg – as many sets of 10 in 5 minutes (got 9)
- Round 2: Push Ups – as many sets of 10 in 5 minutes (got 8)
- Round 3: KN SWINGS @ 32kg – as many sets of 10 in 5 minutes (got 6)
Goal here is 10 sets of 10 each round then we’ll switch to 36kg KB and Ring Push Ups… can’t wait for that… no really, it’ll be be fun; but you got to earn that pain, like Clubber Lang!
Wrapped it up with 4 rounds of sit ups (30 seconds work/30 seconds rest) and called it a night!
What do you think, would you give this one a try?https://plus.google.com/u/0/111753058048352347213/posts