My Time On The Wellness Cafe with Dr. Jon
Dr. Jon graduated from Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City with a Bachelors in Human Biology and a Doctorate in Chiropractic. He’s an advocate for wellness and preventative healthcare and his mission is to educate patients about prioritizing and take charge of their health. He believes that when his patients are properly educated they will have the best chance of achieving optimal health.
We met at the ChiroSushi Summit in Las Vegas in May, immediately connected as we shared stories and discussed health, fitness and wellness, so he asked me to come on and continue our conversation on his podcast, The Wellness Cafe.
[CLICK HERE to subscribe to The Wellness Cafe]
Discussion Topics on The Wellness Cafe
- How to stop smoking?
- Start with the WHY
- Why are you not worth it?
- Cold turkey is the hardest way to stop smoking but it’s also the most effective.
- Nicotine withdrawal is only the first 72 hours, after that it’s just a head game.
- Do people play better around me? (Is my presence bring out the best in people?)
- What are you doing every day to elevate people?
- David’s stress relieving method.
Dr Jon and I talked it out. It was very a very fluid and natural conversation and I thoroughly enjoyed my time on The Wellness Cafe. Already looking forward to continuing the conversation. Give it a listen and let me know what you think!
CONNECT WITH DR. JON
- Dr Jon on Facebook and Twitter
- The Wellness Cafe on Facebook
- Website: http://www.optimalspinecenter.com/